Up to date (Listing Corrected)
DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / February 24) – One thing horrible happened to the solemn ceremonies to be held last Friday by the 80-member Bangsamoro Transition Authority (BTA)
. At Manila Prince Lodge, visitors have been busy getting ready to go away for Malacanang at midday, the phrase had gone around that solely Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) and Moro Nationwide Liberation Front (MNLF) candidates can be sworn when the government's "Final List" was not last.
Ten names have been introduced this morning from the alleged "final list", barely 4 hours from their expected 14 o'clock call time in Malacanang four, 30 p.m. program with President Rodrigo Duterte & # 39; Carlito Galvez, Jr., Adviser to the President of Reconciliation and Unity, introduced that he had given the oath.
On Saturday, Galvez advised MindaNews that he had no copy of the ultimate listing of these whose nomination paperwork had been signed. “I don't have an inventory. It should come from Malacanang, he stated.
On Sundays at midday, Malacanang hasn't revealed the names of the brand new denominators.
It isn’t clear whether or not the President has signed all 80 member nomination documents or solely 76 or 72.
MindaNews reviewed President Rodrigo Duterne's BTA-designated souvenir photographs – in three installments – and dropped 72 individuals who took the oath: 26 in 1, 25 batches 2 and 21 in batch three. 19659002] There are a complete of 10 ladies in the batch: four in batch 1, three in batches 2 and 3. On the idea of pictures taken by the President and self-confirmed by the members of MindaNews BTA, Galvez replied: “Based mostly on the newest coordination with OP (Workplace of the President) 76. The remaining (four) are crammed with OP. Frankly, 80 has already been crammed. We only full the verification process and clearing procedures.
Lot 2 for a photograph with the president: 25 members of the Bangsamoro Transitional Authority, who took office in Rizal Hall in Malacanang on February 22, 2019. Image of MindaNews MANMAN DEJETO
Galvez stated "hindi nakahabol ang clearances" (no intervals have been delivered on time) for oathttaking.
It was requested whether or not these "spaces" confer with "substitutes", he replied: "No Comments".
He retained the 76 oath.
“Honest, sincere, competent”
Final month, Galvez informed MindaNews that they set "very rigid criteria" for the election of 80-member BTA, in line with the President's directions "to only get honest, sincere and competent people to ensure that good Governance is in use. "
”We respect each the MILF and the MNLF that they should put one of the best individuals who might affect the Bangsamoron government rigorously, efficiently and rigorously … Our want and intention is to advocate that the President appoint solely the actual officers who put the widespread good, the general public interest and the well-being of the individuals first, ”he stated.
The names of the named individuals weren’t introduced earlier than the gorgeous, in contrast to the Bangsamoro Transition Commission (BTC), whose members have been appointed on 10 February 2017, who took office on the launch of BTC on 24 February 2017 in Davao
in the case of BTA, who had been informed that they made it on the shortlist and on the supposed "final list", refused to simply accept greetings "congratulations".
"Huwag egg until talagang final na" (not yet earlier than it is actually ultimate), was a standard response to these listed in Listing 39.
Beneath the Complete Settlement on Bangsamor and its Licensing Regulation, RA 11054 or Organi c Regulation on the Bengal Autonomous Group of Muslim Mindanao (BARMM), MILF leads BTA, a body that manages BARMM till 30 June 2022, when its first set of officials have been elected and have forged. 19659021] Lot three of the photograph with the President: 21 members of the Bangsamoro Transitional Authority who forged their oaths at Rizal Hall in Malacanang on February 22, 2019. MindaNews image MANMAN DEJETON
MILF appointed 41 members to BTA when the Board appointed 39.
Galvez was himself in this case requested 39 meetings at the Manila Prince lodge on Wednesday, 20 February. Malacanang had organized the event on February 22, when 39 occasions have been launched on Wednesday at a four-hour and thirty-minute demonstration assembly and informed about BTA's position
. MindaNews that Galvez was trustworthy enough saying they have been on the record that day.
Gown code, however no word on the appointment
On Thursday afternoon one of many candidates informed MindaNews that they have been sent by way of SMS instructions, together with the gown code the subsequent day in Malacanag "but there is no official word we've appointed."
One of many reminders was that they might go to gate 4 at 14 o'clock and will sit at 15:00. at 16.30. With the President
On Friday morning at 10:24 pm, the presumed "final list" of 39 government candidates acquired pressing textual content messages from Galvez employees at 11 am to the Manila Prince Lodge. Announce
The next meeting of MindaNews was the place the announcement was purported to take place from names that had been faraway from the listing. The confusion that this may cause candidates and their households led to the cancellation of this assembly. As an alternative, Galvez and other officials in his workplace are in search of an individual to interrupt the dangerous news personally from every victim.
Members of the Bangsamoron Transitional Authority (BTA), a body that controls the Autonomous Group of Bangsamor in Muslim Mindanao until June 30, 2022 illuminates President Rodrigo Duterte's in the Malacanang Rizal Hall on February 22, 2019.MindaNews's image MANMAN DEJETON
One among them was already inside a car sure to Malacanang when he wasn't allowed to go. When he was out of the record, he couldn't get to Malacanang because he was not on the visitor listing.
Others have been getting ready to decorate up in their lodge rooms once they knocked on their doorways.
MindaNews discovered that these who have been faraway from the government's remaining record, that Friday morning would have been the property of BTA on the idea of their work experience and document. Also taken was the assumed second representative of IP and the assumed second representative of resident communities.
The "intense lobbying" of the closely chosen led to last-minute modifications when the claims of "dilawan" (yellow) have been shaken by supposed names. A minimum of two have been dropped from the final record in line with MindaNews sources because the cupboard member whose clan is the political competitor of their families
At Rizal Hall this afternoon, the federal government candidates have been initially embarrassed, however later discovered that some of them that they had listened to for two days Prior to now, they were not around. But there were three new – though acquainted – faces that have been going to complain with them.
Galvez last Friday refused to comment on the ten supposed names that had fallen from the record this morning, but President Duterte stated after his whales he was late as a result of "he can hinabol late." Might in-exchange ”(They tried to include some individuals. They exchanged.” ”
The President did not discuss Galvez's workplace however OP.
Who swore the oath
As a result of OP or Galvez's office just isn’t has revealed names, MindaNews has listed 72 based mostly on the MILF record, and on the board of directors based mostly on photographs, and on the idea of the validation of BTA members
Seventy-two out of 40 MILF candidates and 32 board members.
MILF NOMINEES  The appointment of the MILF Central Committee and the appointment of solely one of the 41 presidents of the MILF – writer Bai Maleiha Candao, daughter of the first ARMM governor Zacaria Candao – when he recovered from the sickness
The record of MILF's 41 candidates was sent to MindaNews Members of the Central Committee, Front Command Traditional Leaders, MindaNews Ranked One Class to all feminine candidates.
MEMBERS OF THE MILF CENTRAL COMMITTEE
1. Ebrahim, Al Haj Murad. Chair. BTA was appointed interim Prime Minister. Maguindanao
2, Jaafar, Ghazali B. First Vice Chairman; President-in-Office of the current President of the Bangsamora Transition Commission. Magindanao
3. Solaiman, Ali B. 2nd Vice Chairman. Lanao del Sur
4. Iqbal, Mohagher M. Chairman, Peace Implementation Panel. BTC Commissioner. Maguindanao
5. Macacua, Abdulraof A. Chief of Employees of the Early Discontinued Bangsamoro Islamic Armed Forces (BIAF). BTC Commissioner. Maguindanao
6. Ali, Ibrahim D. BTC Commissioner
7. Abas, Haron M. BTC Commissioner
8. Bato, Zainuddin
9. Gayak, Abdullah E.
10. Guerra, Eduard U. Chairman of the Committee on Overseas Affairs, MILF Central Committee and Co-Chair of the Joint Normalization Committee (JNC) on the MILF aspect
11. Mantawil, Malik A.
12. Munoz, Hussein P. BTC Commissioner
13. Pacasem, Ubaida C.
14. Pak, Abdulwahab
15. Salendab, Stated Z.
16. Salik, Ali O.
17. Shiek, Stated M. BTC Member of the Commission
] 18. Yacob, Mohammad S.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS, BANGSAMORO-ISLAM ARMED-FORCES
19. Abas, Akmad I. or Kumander Jack, Japanese Mindanao Entrance
20. Abbas, Basit Sarip
21. Esmael, Abdulazdis M.
22. Macapaar, Abdullah Y. aka Kumander Bravo. North Western Mindanao Front
23. Oranon, Suwaib L.
24. Ahang, Abdullah. Political Committee, Tawi-tawi
25. Ali, Cezar. Political Committee, Sulu
26. Zapantun, Hamza, President of the Province, Basila
27. Asmawil, Muslima A. Entrepreneur. From Basanan
28. Candao, Maleha B. Writer. Maguindanao (appointed however not capable of participate superbly)
29. Jajurie, Raissa H. Lawyer. Member of the Legal Panel of the MILF Peace Panel. BTC Commissioner. Sulu, Cotabato
30. Karon, Bainon. Chairman, Moro Nationwide Liberation Entrance (MNLF) Bangsamoro Ladies. Maguindanao
31. Silongan, Aida M. MILF Social and Social Committee. Maguindanao
32. Balindong, Pangalian. Former representative. Now the member abolished the Constitutional Committee. Lanao del Sur
33. Mastura, Tocao O. Former Mayor of Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao
34. Midtimbang, Mid pantso
35. Ali, Lanang Jr., Lawyer. Maguindanao
36. Macasalong, Marjanie S. Lanao del Sur
37. Ulama, Timuay Melanio. BTC Commissioner. Upi, Maguindanao
38. Ekey, Narciso Y. Businessman. Cotabato City
Totally different Sectors
39. Dataya, Abdul M. Lawyer. Chairman of MILF Joint Working Group
40. Dipatuan, Zafrullah. Physician. Head of Bangsamoron Improvement Authority. Lanao del Sur
41. Sali, Al-Syed A. Tawi-taw
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Administrators should nominate 39 individuals as BTA members. Thirty-two have been illuminated as BTA members
[NOTE FROM MINDANEWS, 26 February: In the initial list posted by MindaNews on February 24, the name of Rasul Enderez Ismael was inadvertently omitted, as one member was named twice: Ustadz Mujahid Al Yakani (number 5, nominated by MNLF) is the same as Abdulmuhmin Mujahid (earlier listed as number 29). Our apologies to Mr. Ismael whom MindaNews saw take his oath inside Rizal Hall. He is listed here as number 24]
- Hassan, Hatimil. Basilan Vice Chairman. BTC Commissioner
- Sanni, Punduma. Vice Chairman, Lanao del Sur. Professor
- Sema, Romeo. Vice Chairman, Maguindanao.
- Sahr, Abdul. The Secretary-Common
- Al Yakani, Ustadz Mujadid and Mujahid, Abdulmuhm (previously listed underneath number 29) are the same individual. Director, ARMM Darul Ifta. Basilan
- Sema, Omar Yasser Christopher. BTC Commissioner. Maguindanao
- Jakila, Muslim. From Basilan
- Udjah, Sahie. Professor
9. Usman, Adzfar. Professor
10. Alamia, Laisa. Lawyer. ARMM Secretary-Common and Simultaneous Social Safety Secretary. Basilan, Zamboanga, Cotabato
11. Ampatuan, Baintan Adil. Engineer. ARMM Director Basic, Spatial Planning and Improvement Company. Head of ARMM Transition Group
12. Anayatin, Susan. Resident Group Representative. Professor. BTC Commissioner
13. Basman, Anna Tarhata. Marketing consultant for Peace Process, Bangsamoro Affairs and Islamic Finance. Lanao del Sur
14. Latiph, Maisara. Lawyer. BTC Commissioner. Lanao del Sur
15. Mastura, Sittie Sahara Montaner Ebrahim. Maguindanao
16. Seville, Arlene N. Assistant Professor and Director of External Relations Grants, Tawi-Tawi Regional Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Director, Tawi-tawi Affiliation of Civil Society Organizations
17. Saliga, Romeo. BTC Commissioner. Upi, Maguindanao
Anayat, Susan (see Quantity 12)
Totally different Sectors
18. Abas, Zulkamayn. Doctor. Deputy Secretary of the Ministry of Health of the ARMM
19. Alih, Eddie. Chancellor of the State University of Mindanao, Tawi-taw, 1995-2010. Now a member of the Constitutional Committee. Tawi-tawista
20. Ambolodto, Suharto “Teng”. Lawyer. Technical service supplier. Member of the Board, INCITEGov. Maguindanao
21. Barra, Hamid. Professor. Philippine Nationwide Ulaman Conference. Lanao del Sur
22. Burahan, Abraham "Jess." Mayor, Hadji Panglima Tahil, Sulu. Secretary Basic of the Union of Philippine Municipalities
23. Diamla, Musa. Lanao del Sur
24. Ismael, Rasul Enderez, Assistant Secretary, ARMM DILG; Political Officer of Senator Juan Miguel Zubir
25. Lidasan, Datu Mussolini Sinsuat. BTC Commissioner. Managing Director, Al Qalam Institute, College of Ateneo de Davao. Iranun, Maguindanao, Cotabato City, Davao City
26. Loong, Don Mustapha Arbison. ARMM Secretary of Public Works and Motorways. Locking
27. Lorena, Jose Iribani. Lawyer. BTC Commissioner. Lock
28. Mawall, Amilbahar “Amir”. ARMM Info Chief. Youth. Tawi-tawista
29. Mavadadatu, Khadafeh "Toy." ARMM Assemblyman. Maguindanao
30. Sattar, Alzad. Professor. Assistant Secretary, ARMM Ministry of Schooling. From Basilan
31. Tago, Paisal. Former Commissioner, Muslim Filipino Nationwide Fee
32. Tan, Nabil. Secretary of Peace Course of; Chairman of the State Peace Implementation Panel, MILF and MNLF. Former ARMM Vice Chairman. Former Vice-President, Authorities Peace Panel in negotiations with the MNLF, which led to the signing of the 1996 Remaining Peace Settlement.
The MNLF has ten representatives at BTA, 9 nominated by the government and one MILF nominated by Bainon Karon.
Ten candidates have been selected from the "final list" Friday morning, however three names have been added – and in reality returned – leaving seven extra to fill 39 seats.
Seven other BTA members – numbers 33-39 – are usually not but out there. (Carolyn O. Arguillas / MindaNews)
(perform (d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) ;
if (d.getElementById (id)) returns;
js = d.createElement (s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&appId=118252681523285&version=v2.3";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (js, fjs);
(doc, script & # 39; facebook-jssdk & # 39;));